The exact amount of the shipping cost depends on the destination and shipping method chosen. It is always shown separately in the cart. There will be no surprises at the conclusion of the general order. The goods will arrive at their destination (if shipment National) within two / three working days.
• The postal address "c / o" and military APO addresses are not allowed.
• Shipments are made Monday through Friday, except holidays.
• Products sold through the Site (www.bibi-bag.com) are delivered in Italy and in all the world.
Shipments are made only by courier. We always request a signature upon delivery. User has the right to accept a delivery that is signed by a person other than the User, provided such person is present at the address provided and is at least 18 years of age. If no one is present at the time of delivery, the User will be asked to contact the courier charge.
To cancel an order it is sufficient to express request to customer service by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the order has been confirmed we can not guarante be able to stop the shipment. In this case, it must refuse to pick up the product at the time of delivery, the responsibility for the shipping and state the reasons in a delivery note. We will give you a refund equal to the purchase cost minus the cost of shipping, once the item will be back into the store. If, however, it is possible to block the shipment, we will send the confirmation of the cancellation of the order by email. Please consult the section "Right to Return and conditions of barter" for more detailed information.
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 (fourteen) days of delivery of / the product / s to the same consumer or a third party designated by him.
In the case of multiple goods ordered by one order and delivered separately, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal shall begin from the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, acquires physical possession of the last good.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in relation to the individual articles.
The essential integrity of the product to be returned is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of recess. More precisely, the consumer is only responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in accordance with Article 57, paragraph 2, of the Code of consumption.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must follow these steps:
1. Send a written notice to Bibi Bag, using the following methods: e-mail to email@example.com. The notification must contain a clear statement of the decision to terminate the contract of sale indicating the identification number of the order. In order to comply the withdrawal period it is sufficient if the notice is dispatched before the expiry of the stipulated period of 14 (fourteen) days.
2. No later than 48 (forty eight) hours of receipt of notice of exercising the right of withdrawal, Bibi Bag communicates instructions for the return of products; in particular, send e-mail with all the information necessary for proper shipment. Bibi Bag will not pay for the shipping cost of the product.
3. Pack the product as it has been received and not used by the customer (with original packaging, tags, and accessories). The use of the original will prevent damage during transport and acceptance of return.
4. Return the product within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of instructions for the return.
5. Bibi Bag will refund the amount paid by the consumer, except the cost of delivery, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which it received the notice on the desire to withdraw from the contract, unless the goods have been delivered to the carrier by the same user, incomplete or damaged. In this case, Bibi Bag will immediately inform the consumer of defects on the products and the inability to accept the return. The refund will be made using the same method of payment used by the customer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has agreed otherwise on the same. In any case, the consumer pays nothing because of the refund.
The above mentioned procedure of withdrawal applies only to purchases made through the Web Site.
Upon delivery, the user must check that the packaging is not damaged, and if the product is damaged or does not comply with the order sent do not accept the shipment and note on the delivery do specify clearly the nature of the damage and / or the error.
The user is required to disclose its Bibi Bag problem by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; for assistance to the number +39 090 9432195. Opening hours: 10 am - 7 pm / Monday - Friday. In addition, the service consumers Bibi Bag can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com.
Bibi Bag will not support the costs of returning the product is not accepted.